-- No entrance test will be conducted. You may fill the form and pay the registration fee.
4. Is there any minimum percentage criteria?
-- As this year academics was adversely affected, minimum percentage for Management and Engineering programs have been withdrawn.
5. When will the classes commence?
-- Tentative date to commence the class is August 1, 2022.
6. I am not sure when my final examinations will be conducted , will IUD give me leave to write the examinations
-- Yes, you will get leaves to write the examinations once you submit examination schedule.
7. I am not sure about when the result of my previous exams will be out, will IUD allow me to attend the classes?
-- Yes, you can attend the classes.
8. If I take admission and lockdown is not lifted, how will the classes conducted.
-- The situation remains uncertain, if the lockdown extends, online platforms will be used to conduct classes. Proper care will be taken so the academics do not suffer.
9. If classes are not conducted for the whole year then what will happen.
-- We will be conducting online sessions till the situation improves.
10. I will be late to join the classes, how will I make up for my studies?
-- We will allot you mentor who will look after your academics, tutorial classed will be conducted to bridge the gap.
11. What will be the attendance criteria?
-- Till the situation improve leverage will be given to the students but however to maintain the rigour of the program proper reasoning will be demanded.
12. If college opens but travelling from my city is not allowed, how will I manage?
-- Under this situation, we will conduct your sessions online and complete support will be given from the university, we will attach one student to you who will keep updating and sharing with you the classroom activities.
13. Will there be any deadline for admissions.
-- The deadlines will be extended and will be shared with the students as per the situation demands.
14. What arrangements for accommodation?
-- A quality life with empaneled hostels around the campus.