Toll-free Number 1800-120-8727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. When will I hear about my admission status?
--- Your admission confirmation will be intimated within 2 working days after the successful
submission of your documents.
2. How and when do I enroll for MA (Education) in the ICFAI Education School?
--- One can start enrolling himself/herself for MA (Education) from the month of March until the
seats are full.
3. Is there any Scholarship for M.A. Education at ICFAI Education School?
--- Yes, Defence Personnel Scholarship, Early Bird Scholarship and Scholarships based on Merit
are for prospective candidates of M.A. Education.
4. If I want to pursue MA (Education) from The ICFAI University, Dehradun, will it be
--- The ICFAI Education School (Recognized by UGC and NAAC Accredited) provides an
opportunity to complete this regular course which is of 2 years duration.
5. What is the Eligibility of pursuing MA (Education) from the ICFAI Education School?
--- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or B.Ed. from a recognized
University or College approved by UGC. The student must have secured at least 50% marks in
6. What is the difference between M.Ed. and M.A.(Education) ?
--- M.Ed. and MA (Education), both are two years postgraduate programs and are considered
equivalent. The former degree aims at imparting the innovative and new methods of teaching
and educational research and is more practically oriented. While the latter is designed to
impart educational thoughts and processes to the students. It fundamentally deals with the
basic aspects of education which are human rights psychology, value education etc. It also
analyses theories related to education and their application and is more theoretically oriented.
MA (Education) deals with advanced teaching in theoretical subjects and focuses on building
leadership among the students.
7. What is the qualification required to pursue B.Ed. Course?
--- B.Ed. is a degree course for which the candidate must have at least 50% in Graduation or Post Graduation.
8. Is there any age limit to pursue B.Ed. Course?
--- No, there is no age limit to pursue B.Ed. Course.
--- The duration of B.Ed. course is 2 years throughout India as per notification by NCTE.
10. Do you need any teaching experience to pursue B.Ed.?
--- No, you don't need any teaching experience to pursue B.Ed. Course.
11. I am a B.Tech degree holder, can I pursue B.Ed.?
--- Yes, a B.Tech graduate is eligible to pursue B.Ed.
12. What is the procedure to apply?
--- You can apply directly through the online registration form on website. Our experts will get in touch with you with appropriate guidance and procedures to be followed.
13. Is there Entrance Test for taking admission in ICFAI Education School for Session 2022-23?
--- Certainly not. Enrollment process is based on performance of candidate in the Interview. One needs to have minimum 50 % in graduation or post-graduation.
14. What are the job perspectives after doing B.Ed. Course from The ICFAI University, Dehradun?
--- We provide CTET/ UTET Coaching on weekly basis which helps aspirants to apply for either Government or private jobs anywhere in the world. We also provide assistance in placement which include organizing interview sessions, soft skill sessions, session for resume preparation etc.
15. I have done my graduation from Open University. May I apply for B.Ed.?
--- Yes, you can.
16.Is B.Ed. from The ICFAI University, Dehradun approved by NCTE?
--- Yes, it is approved by NCTE and it offers regular B.Ed.
17. What is the criteria for The ICFAI Education School, B.Ed. examination whether annual or semester mode?
--- The examination mode for The ICFAI Education School is semester mode.
18. What is the medium of teaching in ICFAI Education School?
--- The medium of teaching in ICFAI Education School is bilingual
19. Do I need to attend regular classes in campus in the present scenario of Covid 19?
--- No, as of now, classes will be online till further notice.
20. What is the intake of students in B.Ed. in ICFAI Education School?
--- Intake for students in B.Ed. is of 2 units i.e. 100 students.